Thursday, March 20, 2014

Clean Bill Of Health

Easy 6 miler to kick the week off,shades of dajavu as last Tuesday was a 6 miler also...however on that day it was an unseasonably high 63 degrees,had to settle for 46 degress this Tuesday,not that I'm complaining considering Monday had been 32 degrees and snowing......
Remember last week I was complaining about feeling slugish and fatigued? well I guess it wasn't anything abmormal as on Friday I had blood work done at my doctors office and as of today they haven't gotten back to me to say "don't plan any vactions too far in the future or start ant long books" so I guess I'm ok and maybe it was all in my head......which lets face it is a dangerous place to begin w/!!!!

I can't imagine my new regime of vitamins has made such an instant difference,prior to Saturday I was taking Calcium once a day but upon the recomendation of a fellow M50 masters runner I've now added Vitamins B,C,D,E, Fish Oil and Magnesium and while I believe over the course of time they'll help I can't imagine that only 4 days into them they alone have made ALL the difference,I'd like to think that getting out on a regular basis day in day out is helping also,for what it's worth Tuesdays 6 miler was a 67 min time......identical to last Tuesdays time so while I haven't gotten any faster I'm not getting slower which wasn't the case a few weeks ago over 8 milers.......

No comments: