Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Date W/{The}Death{Zone}Will Have To Wait

A feeling of dajavu yesterday,another Monday lost to the rain,glass half empty my rotation is now thrown for a loop this week to begin w/factor in that Franklin Field is now off limits till next Thursday and I,m looking at hiking to Roxboro for my next three track workouts,glass half full, back to back rest days.
I knew the prospect of Franklin Field closing for Penn Graduation was coming so upon arrivial there this evening I was greeted w/ the news that it,s closed till next Thursday,had I known that yesterday I,d,ve headed to Roxboro this evening to begin my rotation for Tues,Thurs,Sat track workouts,as it is I now have to go Wed,Fri,Sun,no big in the general scheme of things.
Settled for a 5 miler around Clark Park,given my week of mixing things up I went w/ 6x the bigger loop vs 10x the smaller loop,shot for 30 mins,clocked 29.41.37.

No comments: