Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brought To You By The Letter R

I could tell early on into my run my legs were feeling the effects of yesterdays blazing 6x600m repeats but I was ok w/ that,it told me that yesterday I,d done what I was meant to do,go to the track and drop the hammer,today was a recovery run,exactly what it says it,s meant to be recovery.
Again I opted for the bigger loop of Clark Park but unlike Tuesday I took my ipod w/ me,Rory Gallagher providing the soundtrack.....effectivly one hard rocking paddy helping another!!!
Three down three to go for the week,I,m at 15 miles for the week also half way in my weekly 30 miles,here,s hoping to get to and from Roxboro b4 the rain tomorrow although it wouldn,t be the first time I,ve gone to Roxboro and conducted a 2x1,000m repeat in the rain this time last year I did it,I,d make the crack about lightning striking twice but frankly rain.s one issue,lightning,s another,the only reference to lightning I want in tomorrows blog entry is a reference to my speed.

No comments: