Friday, May 30, 2008

Trifle Not W/ Tired Tigers

Not the most ideal prep the day b4 a c,ship meet having to rush around the loading dock like the Tazmanian Devil doing the work load of two peeps but there you go.
Hopefully there,s some gas left in the tank for when the gun goes off tomorrow morning at 9.45am,I,ve aided and abetted the situation by eating a whole bowl of pasta w/ Texas Toast,how seriously do I take being Irish?I eat tricoloured Tortalini and I count out the green,white and gold pasta,now that,s a paddy for ya!!!!.
Nice easy pre race three miler this evening,dispite feeling the urge to "give it large" at times while listening to Coldplay on my ipod I kept a lid on it,save something for the race tomorrow felt like an ideal mantra.
As for the race it,s self tomorrow I don,t know what to expect,or who,ll show up,it may come down to who handles running in the rain best if the weather reports are anything to go by......yes I,m going to make another Paddy reference aren,t I???but c,mon who,s got more running in the rain experience than me??!!
Winning the race would be nice,going sub 4.20 would be nicer still,tomorrow and NJ C,ships in two weeks time represent my final two 1,500s b4 Spokane so it,s imperative to give my best effort irrigardless of elements or opponents

No comments: