Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FFF

The final 2 F,s stand for Franklin Field,since said facility is still off limits till Wednesday and then only open till 6pm thro March 13th you don,t need to be an Ivy League student to work out the first F,for those slow on the uptake it rhymes w/ sucking!!!
I feel it may be time to switch my track workouts to St Joe,s,I love Franklin Field but the agro trying to workout there isn,t worth it anymore,by the time I returned from there last nite it was 6pm,too late and too damn cold to be going out for a 5 miler.....hindsight being what it is,had I,ve know FF was a no go I,d have hit Clark Park upon my arrival home from work......my first work day since Nov 7th w/ Chris along side,it,s AWESOME to have him back.
Losing 5 miles today is a pisser to put it mildly,the weather forcast from Wednesday onwards is NOT looking hopeful,as "Dibble" and I discussed Friday based on the fact I,m running late season times this early on we won,t fly in the face of it or temp fate w/ the conditions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Topcat

Don't worry!! I have faith all will work out and things happen for reasons. Face adversity and stare it down...it will make you stronger!!!

Bob Rimkis

kevin f forde said...

Thanks Bob