Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

As feared mother nature stuck her oar in today and put the kybosh on a run of any discription and threatens to do so manana.....................
So why the sunny disposition?let me count the ways shall I,1 Spurs beat Burnley 4.1 in the first leg of the Carling Cup semi finals and we,re 90 mins away from a March 1st Wembley final,2 my blog entry for PGI was reprinted in Ken Stone,s Masters Track Blog,the second time in two years my blog has featured{Hartshorne 07 being the first}on the daily Masters Track Blog.
3,I,ve gotten two comments on my recent blog entries,unlike someone like my soon to be former housemate Seebo who seems to draw comments like some draw breath on his blog I tend not to get much in the way of feedback so it,s always nice to see somebody has read my blog,mad props to a former running buddy/Evil Killer Bunny team mate Ian aka Lindsey Lohan who now lives in Brooklyn,he read my top ten and passed on congrats for my year,then a comment form Runsweeney who congratuated me on my 4.09.27. 1,500m at The Armory,nice to know my efforts were appreciated all the way down under in Australia,fair dinkum mate!
4,After a week w/out a visit from the love of my life{sob sniff :( }The Queen Of The Slipstream stopped by today to see me,another day when no matter how busy I am work grinds to a halt as we catch up w/ one anothers trials and tribulations of the past week or two in this case.
I swear the more we talk the more I,m convinced we were seperated at birth,we,re that much alike.
If I can,t run tomorrow because of more rain at least I,ll be rested going into The Armory Thursday nite for the mile/800m double.

No comments: