Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Last Waltz

It remains to be seen if Fridays 5 miler around Clark Park was my final hurrah on my favourite 5 mile course.
This weekend I move,not far one block over and ten blocks up to the 57 hundred block of Cedar Ave,if Cedar Ave sounds familiar I lived on 46th and Cedar when I first moved up this way some 28 months ago,anyways it might be a hike to walk 10 blocks now to conduct ye old recovery run so I may utalize the nearer Cobbs Creek,this can all be worked out tomorrow or the next day.
If this was my final jaunt around Clark Park then let me say I,ve enjoyed my runs around there for the past two years,the onset of shin splints forced me to switch to grass and two years later my shins feel fine,I look to continue to stay off the side walks and protect my shines and if it can,t be Clark Park anymore,Cobbs Creek it is.
W/ the move on Saturday I doubt I,ll get out to run,Sunday is a stretch also but I ,d like to get out period muchless get a feel for my new location,fingers crossed Monday will see a return to the track at Franklin Field.

No comments: