Sunday, January 11, 2009

Half And Half

Technically I,m in limbo,half my stuff is still here on Hazel Ave,the other half over at the new house on Cedar Ave,I hate moving it,s that "up in the air"feeling,not being 100% sure where all my things are,had things gone better today I,d be 100% moved into Cedar Ave but I,m not and probably won,t be till next weekend,such is life.
One upside Clark Park is still my stomping ground so it was off out this afternoon to get a run in,laughingly I went "long" at 6.5 miles,I had 13.5 miles for the week so I figured the extra mile and a half today would give me an even 20 miles for the week.
Originally I was going to tack on three small loops after the 6 big loops of Clark Park that I conduct for a routine 5 miler,but at the end of the fifth big loop I opted for 5 times on the smaller loop,however I sliced or diced it it was going to come out at 6.5 miles on the day,20 miles for the week.
"The Big Fella"aka Chris returns to work tomorrow,while I,m obviously happy to have him back w/ a clean bill of health it does mean I can weather permitting return to hitting the track twice,three times a week depending on my race schedule
Based on recent pr,s at 1,500m and the mile my lack of speed work hasn,t hindered me too much but I want to get faster and the only way to do that is get on the track......I feel the need for speed!!!

No comments: