Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fire And Ice

Another day of training shot to blazes due to sub zero temps................. %^&*!!!!
W/ two HUGE race coming up in the next 10 days now is NOT the time to get wreckless,I,d rather wait it out a day or two than risk getting sick or worse hurt,caution is the better part of valor.
Away from the realm of running it,d be remiss of me not to mention yesterdays events in our nations capital,I make no bones of the fact I voted for Obama both in the Primary election and Presidential election,in my heart of hearts I believe he can make this country great again,these are exciting times we live in,God Bless America.
The official word is we,re golden for Millrose,Top Cat on Broadway,"New York,New York"will be getting beaucoup play on the olde ipod between now and then.
Sadly a conflict of schedules means"the other TC"won,t be able to join me that nite,I guess I,ll just have to be prolific in her absence,she did say that Penn Relays should be a go.....YEA!!!
The weather gods look to be having a giggle,it,s gonna warm up over the next few days.....while I,m in Ithaca.....and then get cold again upon my return,me thinks the weather gods and running gods need to get together and get on the same page.

No comments: