Sunday, March 27, 2011

Marchin' To The Beat Of My Own Drum

Come mothers and fathers throughout the land,and don't critize what you can't understand Your sons and daughters are beyond your command,your old world is rapidly aging Please get out of the new one if you can't land a hand Oh the times they are a changing The Times They Are A Changing-Bob Dylan While the masses were either at the Cesar Rodney Half Marathon or at the Mid Atlantic C'ships I was out on Cobbs Creek Parkway doing my 15 miler to bring me up to 50 miles for the week. After a few weeks of blips on my weekly mileage it was time to get back up to the 50 mile mark and hopefully stay there as the countdown to Worlds and Nationals is well and truly on. Conditions were thankfully sunny but w/ a mild chill in the air as I set off around 10.35am. It's hard to think that Friday is April 1st,spring and hopefully better weather are right around the corner,ditto for outdoor track season. Fingers crossed my outdoor debut will be Saturday at the Upenn meet,it's not official yet but I'm mentally and physically preparing for it,kicking off w/ a 10 miler tomorrow

No comments: