Monday, March 28, 2011

The Road To Sacramento Starts Here

Still no official word on Saturdays meet at Penn but if I recall at the same meet last year I didn't hear until either Tuesday or Wednesday so no need to hit the panic button just year,if need be Widener also has a meet and Delaware also has a meet the following Saturday but I'd rather run at Penn,it's w/in walking distance and somewhat of a home track even though I don't get to workout at Franklin Field anymore. Began my week w/ the view of racing on Saturday,brisk 10 miler along Cobbs Creek Parkway,following my 15 miler yesterday I could've been forgiven for easing off the gas a little but still clocked a respectable 65 minute time,there'll be enough time to ease up on the pace as the week winds down to Saturday. It's funny the embers of the indoor season have just gone out and already guys are talking about the outdoor season,Penn,Drake,Club Nationals,Worlds,Masters Nationals,I know it's still March but those meets will be here b4 we know it ergo the need to begin getting ready now.

No comments: