Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cast No Shadow

"Here's a thought for every man who tries to understand what's in his hands
He walks along the open road of love and life surviving if he can
Bound w/ all the weight of all the words he tried to say chained to all the places that he never wished to stay
Bound w/ all the weight of all the words he tried to say
As he faced the sun he cast no shadow
As they took his soul they stole his pride,as he faced the sun he cast no shadow"




Cast No Shadow-Oasis




So,according to Punxsutawney Phil the Pennsylvania groundhog there'll be another six weeks of winter.....there's a shocker!! frankly when you conduct this ritual each Feb 2nd at 7.30am the chances of not seeing his shadow are slim to none according to records he's seen his shadow 100 times since 1886 and only 16 times has he not seen his shadow and yet 18,000 travel to east bumblefuck every year to witness this......get a life people please!!!!




An oversight from yesterday the results of my blood test last Monday came back,according to my doctor my hemoglobin is normal and stable thanks to a six month regime of taking an iron pill once a day,since late December I've cut back to one a week,I'm scheduled to get my blood tested again in July,we'll see what the results are then.




Easy 6 miler this evening,I miscalculated my total mileage for Sundays scheduled repeats so today was only 6 miles not the 8 miles I think I said it was yesterday,34 miles for the week w/ an easy 10 scheduled for Saturday then 6 on the track on Sunday








No comments: