Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tire Change

No chance to run in the falling snow this afternoon since today was my rest day.
I'm hoping to brake in my new running shoes tomorrow,I just ordered the above Asics Rush 33's having logged 435 miles on my current shoes Asics Gel Speedstar's.
I'd rather not have logged that many miles on my current shoes and it's probably because of that my shins have been a little sore of late but getting nailed w/ a dental bill at the start of the year and trying to live w/in my means financially meant I had to wait till last week to order my new shoes which probably put an extra 150 miles on them.

Off to New York tomorrow for another mile,hopefully a better performance and time than last month and a last chance to get a decent seed time for Indoor Nationals in five weeks time,the clock as they say is ticking.....

No comments: