Thursday, February 16, 2012

Next Stop Bloomington,Via NYC

It's been a while since I lost a day to the weather but w/ a steady rain falling when I got home I opted not to play "Russian Roulette" so close to Indoor Nationals,I still have the option of a 35 mile week even if it means having to conduct an easy 6 miler on Sunday,I had hoped to have a day off b4 my next race on Monday and I still can if I'm willing to settle for a 30 mile week,last time I raced in New York on a Monday and I ran an easy 6 mile on Sunday so we'll see how that all pans out.

Tomorrow sees the deadline for Indoor Nationals in four weeks time,after little to no activity on the status of entries for weeks things have picked up in the last few days,it'll be interesting to view the full list of "runners and riders" for Bloomington on Saturday morning.

While the status of entries for Bloomington grows there seems to be little or no activity on the status of entries for Monday's USATFNY C'ships at The Armory,the deadline for entries is tomorrow at noon last time I checked there were only 2 of us in the 3,000m......I was hoping for a little more opposition if I'm being honest......watch this space!

No comments: