Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beyond The Point Of No Return Now

They say,"there are no coincidences" so it was perhaps no surprise I chose Monday to christen my new Millwall jersey at The Armory.
W/ the time honoured "We Fear No Foe" logo on the back of the jersey it's time to take that mentality into the stretch drive for Indoor Nationals.
Come Friday it'll be three weeks till Indoor Nationals,having done the online entry last Thursday and booked my hotel I booked my flight today.....there really is no turning back now.

Having enjoyed a rare but welcome FOD{Fuck Off Day} yesterday it was back to basics today work and a run,nice easy 6 miler w/ more of the same again on tap tomorrow b4 a rest day Friday and then back on the track Saturday for 4x1mile repeats,I'm hoping for an improvement on last Wednesdays mile repeats.
I'm also hoping this great weather continues 59 degs and sunny this afternoon,anytime I can bust out the shades,short sleeves and three quarter length bottoms in late Feb has got to be a blessing.

No comments: