Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All Of My Heart

"There's no salvation for me now no space among the clouds,and I've said that I'm heading down but that's alright that's alright that's alright
And I've been taking chances I've been setting myself up for the fall,I've been keeping secrets from my heart and from my soul
Going from row to row back to back lover to lover black to red"

Lover To Lover-Florence & The Machine.


Wouldn't be Valentine's Day w/out pledging my undying love to the Queen of Camberwell....yeah South East London in da house!!!!


Easy 6 miler this evening needed a run to clear my head,every friggin Valentine's Day on the loading dock is the same we get over a dozen floral deliveries that the sender insists is far more important to be delivered to the recipient......yeah that human tissue for the OR SURE that can wait while we deliver flowers........get over your self,get real,get bent whatever just remember it's a hospital ok!


But to prove I'm not a total grinch,killjoy or anti cupid here's a Valentines 80's mix......enjoy


All Of My Heart-ABC


The Back Of Love- Echo & The Bunnymen


Love Song-Simple Minds


Time{Clock Of The Heart}-Culture Club


I Found Love-Lone Justice


Solid Bond In Your Heart-Style Council


Love On Your Side-Thompson Twins


Temple Of Love-Sisters Of Mercy


W/ Or W/out You-U2


Love Song-The Cure


Love Action-Human League


Never Tear Us Apart-INXS


Love Will Tear Us Apart-Joy Division


Bizarre Love Triangle-New Order


It's Called A Heart-Depeche Mode


Love Hangover-The Associates


Always On My Mind-Pet Shop Boys


Here's My Heart-Pat Benatar


Love Needs No Disguise-Gary Numan


Love Resurrection-Alison Moyet


Love Parade-The Undertones


Love's Great Adventure-Ultravox


What Is Love?-Howard Jones


Heart And Soul-T'Pau


Total Eclipse Of The Heart-Bonnie Tyler


So In Love-OMD


Tainted Love-Soft Cell


No comments: