Friday, April 20, 2012

Moving Out......Finally

YES!!!after several weeks of searching on Craigslist I've finally found a new apartment to move into. There were times since late Januaary I wondered if I'd ever move,between places that were too small,places somebody beat me to the punch too or places w/ unreasonable demands where Precious was concerned{sorry I'm not paying extra for my cat,nor am I paying a one time fee for her to move w/ me muchless have her declawed.....get over yourselves!!!} Then there were the obvious scams that Craigslist attract the funniest of which was the one bedroom app in the Academy House in Center City,first hint something was"rotten in Denmark" was the price $700 per month.....I doubt a broom closet in Center City goes for anything less than $800.....but it got better,said "tenants" were leasing their "luxury one bedroom apartment" while they were in England.......on missionary work!!!!!!!!YES cos there's such a need for missionary work back home,we're over run by savages......PLEASE!!!! Anywho as of May 1st I'll have my own 1 bedroom app in University City,after 5 and 1/2 years of doing the roommate and housemates thing I'll have a place of my own to call home,physically moving will be a headache I'm sure but well worth it in the long run,on the subject of runs I'll probably alter my training routes so for the next two weeks along Cobbs Creek Parkway it'll be a swansong of sorts as Clark Park will return to my rotation for recovery runs and the Art Museaum Loop for my 8 mile tempo run and Sunday long run

No comments: