Monday, April 23, 2012

Three Lions


In honour of St George's Day I couldn't resist the English Rose lyrics period{plus I'm on a bit of a Paul Weller kick right now!}and to futher celebrate I found this great photo of Steve Ovett,Seb Coe and Steve Cram from last years World C'ships,between them they dominated middle distance running between 78 and 86 the
Golden era of British middle distance running,between world records,Olympic,Worlds,Commonwealth and European C'ships they were indeed Three Lions.
Easy 5 miler tonite to kick off the week,I'm shaving down my easy 6 milers to 5 milers so that Sundays 8 miler can become a 10 miler and truly be my long run for the week,over the coming weeks I'll up that to 12 miles b4 eventually making it a 14 miler but still retaining my 40mpw average.
Russian Intervals at Roxboro tomorrow.....

No comments: