Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Full Moon/Up The Blues

Sadly my day planner nor calendar could confirm or deny today was a full moon..............but it sure as hell felt like it during work today to the point where as the proverbial dust settled this afternoon I remarked to my co worker Chris that I was relishing this evenings 6 mile run as a way of dealing w/ the upheavals of the day.
I guess I,m lucky to have running as my stress reliever in life,frankly w/out this evenings 6 mile run I think I,d still be bouncing off the walls after the day I had as it stands now all that stress is gone and frankly I,m too knackered to be bothered w/ what happened at work earlier in the day,chalk one up for running.
As most of you who read my blog on a frequent basis well know my huge love outside of running is Spurs aka Tottenham Hotspur but long b4 my conversion to the Lillywhites I was a die hard Chelsea aka Chelski fan so it would be remiss of me not to give a big shout out and a big up to the SW6 Blues for reaching their first ever Champions League final after a thrilling 3.2 extra time victory over Liverpool today,while my loyalties lie fairly and squarely w/ T.H.F.C. I,ll always have a soft spot for the blues plus two very influential people in my life are Chelski fans,my mother Eileen and my coach GP so I,m off for a rousing chorus of ''Blue Is The Colour" b4 calling it a nite.....up the blues!!

No comments: