Sunday, April 13, 2008

Easy Run,Random Thoughts

Rounding the week out nicely I has an easy 3 miler on tap today,the time honoured mile warm up,mile of strides,mile cool down,31 miles for the week.
In essence that,s all there is to report on todays run.....not much to blog in that case so allow me some random thoughts to not so much pad my blog but at least put some meat on it,s bones:
31 miles for the week,but 398 miles on my current running shoes,ergo why I was pricing and eyeballing new ones yesterday,look for a new pair of Asics to get broken in b4 the weekend.
7 workouts in a week,first time I,ve done that for a while.
Another day for Miles Hunt and co{The Wonder Stuff} to keep me company on my run"Never Loved Elvis" the cd of choice today
Why can,t arsenal aka "the scum"hold onto a lead?1.0 up at Man Utd today b4 losing 2.1,no silverware again for the red and white half of North London......nice big shiney silver trophy at White Hart Lane.....,funny how the bloke I saw yesterday sporting his red and white arsenal shirt doing laps around Clark Park was nowhere to be seen today!!!
Today would,ve been my dads 75th b,day if he were still alive,shame his beloved "Rebel County"Cork couldn,t honour that w/ a semi final victory in the National Hurling League today,as vocal as I was at the pc when I saw the 4 point loss I had a wonderful vision of archangels covering their ears as Kevin voiced his disgust at the result!!!
A new week tomorrow,GP already gave me my track workout 4x400m@70 secs per 400 w/ 60 seconds recovery followed by a 2,400m w/ moderate splits b4 an all out final lap,w/ Penn Relays 13 days away when better to cain those 400s!!!!!!!!1

No comments: