Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Return Of The Thin White Duke

Up reasonably early to knock out my easy 4 miler,so much of my day rests on getting the workout/run in early that it,s worth setting the alarm for 8am on a weekend to get up and get at it from the get go.
W/ said run compleat the other business of the day could be taken care of,Spurs away to Wigan at 10am fell nicely into the time frame,out the door by 8.50am,home by 9.20am,coffee on as I shower and shave and into the old recliner w/ coffee,juice and muslix at 10am as the ref blew his whistle for kick off{shame he couldn,t blow said whistle for a blatent penalty when Berbs got pushed to the ground mid way through the first half!!!}
Another 1.1 draw,another "end of season "game it remains to be seen who stays and who goes this summer.
A glorious day outside weather wise,having busted out the old sleeveless running shirt Thursday it was time to rock the old shorts and sleeveless look for walking around and getting my food shopping taken care of today,and between looking at how pale my arms are and copping some good old fashioned Goth on my ipod{Bauhaus}I couldn,t resist the Thin White Duke reference......what can I say I put the Pale in "Pale,Paddy And Proud"!!
W/ a 1pm relay practice tomorrow afternoon it was clutch to knock out all my food shopping this afternoon but frankly when it,s this warm and sunny why not be outside enjoying it???.
All done by 4.20pm, a free day tomorrow after getting back from Haverford on tap for now a big arse bowl of Beef Stroganoff as I watch the season finales of "Doctor Who" and "Torchwood" and then the Calzaghe Hopkins fight,somedays life doesn,t feel much better than this.

No comments: