Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not A Wally In Sight

A nice easy 2.5 miler around Clark Park this evening,a mile warm up a mile of 30 meter bursts and a half mile cool down.
I was able to put yesterdays debarcle behind me during this workout b4 getting ready to return to Roxboro tomorrow for my final full tilt workout b4 Penn Relays,a mile warm up, a mile of strides,3x150m at 21 seconds w/ 3 minutes recovery inbetween,1x500m opening 400m at 65-67 seconds w/ a 13.5 closing 100m,5 minute recovery,2x150m sub 20 seconds,mile cool down.
Somehow the weeks #1&#3/#2&#4 workouts that GP and I had agreed on have gone out the window this week,I don,t know if it,s because of Penn but I,d like to see us go back to that understanding next week,I do understand switching things up for Penn which is why I,ve gone along w/ it but starting next Monday I,d like to revert to that formula again.

No comments: