Friday, January 22, 2010

Double Shot Friday

A quick hi and bye from the man on the fly!
I'm heading to Upstate New York post blog entry to participate in my 3rd Hartshorne Memorial Masters Mile tomorrow in Ithaca.
I have a lot more confidence in my ability to perform well tomorrow than I did say two weeks ago after my public humbling and humiliation at The Armory,not so much the shot that was heard around the world more the "bitch slap back into reality"that I needed!!!

Tomorrow's race promises to be a good one,having seen the field assembled by Tom Hartshorne in yesterdays Masterstrack Blog thanks to "Uncle Ken"I've been able to do my homework re a race plan,in fairness the race plan was already in place,seeing whom I'm up against may actually have presented more questions than answers but in my very black pagan heart of hearts I know if I stick to my race plan I could and should be able to hold my own in this 10 man field when the gun goes off tomorrow at 12.45pm.

Check back w/ me on Monday for a blow by blow account of the race.

No comments: