Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Decisions,Decisions

Another photo from Boston from Saturday's race,this one from the infield as the gun went off,kudos to Tom"just call me Mr sub 4.40 mile"Fitzpatrick for sending me the link to the photo from Let's Run.Com,seeing Kent Lemme almost take a header now I know where the bump on my right came from!,props for making a recovery to finish 5th in 4.30.6.

There was never a question I'd go out and run today,sure it was 32 degrees when I set off but frankly when I ran two weeks ago at 23 degrees I blew through any excuses not to run that day,tomorrow isn't going to be much warmer plus by running today I can have tomorrow off as a rest day b4 my 800m on Thursday.
Running today was a no brainer,there are much harder choices in life than run or rest,Chicken or Beef?,Red or White?,Cream and Sugar or Black?Blonde or Brunett?Soup or Salad,I could go on but frankly having a rest day b4 my race even if tomorrow might be warmer than today wasn't even a consideration.I can take it easy tomorrow and get some r&r and maybe clear some shows off of my dvr including Espn 2's coverage of the Boston meet and see if I can catch any glimpses of me during my race during the intros.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw you guys warming up during the intros and then caught a brief glimpse of the race during the pole vault. Quite a field, good job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks,it was a good field of masters milers