Monday, February 14, 2011

It's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

After a crud day at work I was happy to get out and run 9 miles this afternoon,the less said about work today the better
As for Valentine's Day cupid and I are not only not on the same page.....I think we're in separate books in different bookstores,I'm a big fan of love and romance.....it doesn't seem to feel the same for me,such is life.....however from great tragedy come great art....or at least the material for my two Valentine's Day mix tapes.
Love Songs
The Mission-Swoon
Pat Benatar-Here's My Heart
The Darkness-I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Sinead O Connor-Thief Of My Heart
The Cure-Love Song
Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love
Inxs-Never Tear Us Apart
Celine Dion-Because You Loved Me
Van Halen-When It's Love
Lone Justice-I Found Love
Sting-Shape Of My Heart
Heart-What About Love
U2-Two Hearts Beat As One
Vixen-Love Is A Killer
Thompson Twins-Hold Me Now
The Pretenders-I'll Stand By You
Simple Minds-I Wish You Were Here
Sade-Please Send Me Someone To Love
Communards-You Are My World
Evanescence-My Immortal

The Other Side Of Love
Glasvegas-Fuck You It's Over
Phil Collins-Don't Care Anymore
Blur-No Distance Left To Run
Sheryl Crow-My Favourite Mistake
Level 42-Leaving Me Now
Stiff Little Fingers-Just Fade Away
Keith Richards-You Just Don't Move Me Anymore
Bonnie Raitt-I Can't Make You Love Me
Steve Earle-Goodbye's All We've Got Left
Joy Division-Love Will Tear Us Apart
Damien Rice-Rootless Tree
Annie Lennox-Everytime We Say Goodbye
The Cure-Apart
Buzzcocks-Ever Fallen In Love W/Someone You Should't Have Fallen In Love W/
Whitesnake-Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City
Iron Maiden-Wasting Love
Alison Moyet-All Cried Out
Talk Talk-Hate
Velvet Revolver-I Fall To Pieces

Happy Valentine's Day,and as a bonus track to Cupid
Simple Minds-Don't You Forget About Me.

No comments: