Friday, February 4, 2011

Shipping Up To Boston....Via New York

"Shipping up to Boston,whoa,shipping up to Boston whoa,I'm shipping up to Boston to find my wooden leg ' Shipping Up To Boston-Dropkick Murphy's. An easy day today,no work which is always a plus and a lie in{yea} up by 9.30am and out to run by 10.30am. Nothing fancy this morning an easy 6 miler to put me at 36 for the week as I got my last chance to visualize the race b4 the gun goes off at 5.20pm at Reggie Lewis in Boston. Boston has been very good to me over the years,b4 I switched to track I ran three sub 3 hour Boston Marathons,2.54 in 91,2.56 in 02 and 2.59 in 05 and then after switching to track I've ran track there each year since 07,my first two Indoor Nationals were little to write home about b4 last year when I got a silver and two bronzes,but it's in my one off races at Masters Invitationals that I've had my most success there, a pair of runner up spots in 07 at 800m and 09 at 1,500m....is tomorrow third time's a charm?

No comments: