Thursday, June 2, 2011

God Complex????

The drawback of having a blog in the public domain is that you leave yourself open to haters and "rent a loonies" world wide,the list of snide comments on my previous blog entry bare testimony to that,sure that's why there's a delete button but I left those on there to underline a point.
I love the "you think you're a running god" quote...it put a smile on my face for sure and while I leave myself wide open for a barrage of more barbed and snide comments from "Anonymous"{really???? the spelling is a dead giveaway} live by the sword,die by the sword.....hit the delete button.

Easy 4 miler this evening keeping in mind tomorrow is a race,out in 15.11,back in 15.19 for 30.30 smack in the middle of the 7 4 milers I've ran since last Friday.
Added another race to my June list,the Saturday in between my two Icahn races there's a meet in Homdel New Jersey and a open/masters mile which would give me a June schedule of:mile,1,500m,mile,800m between the 3rd and 28th,let's hope for a successful beginning tomorrow nite....and a god like performance!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who do you know who is basically illiterate?

kevin f forde said...

That would be telling,but believe me,they know that I know!!!