Monday, June 6, 2011

Something About Mountains And Mohamed

Hopefully I took a step closer getting my blood checked today,it's not a done deal yet{is it ever where health care is concerned??!!} but fingers crossed tomorrow my blood should be on it's way to the lab and I'll be a step closer to getting to the bottom of this now long running saga,hard to treat a condition when you don't know what it is exactly.

The schedule for Worlds was announced today....providing I'm not advised to miss it my 5,000m is due to go off at 7.35pm on Sat July 9th,as Ashley Tidsdale used to say on the now defunct"Hellcats"positive outcomes only!!!
To that end another 6 miler this evening, a little down on yesterdays time but in fairness it was warmer....for a split second I almost copped the Fabio Capello plea"I was tired" but that was a crock of shite in the England Switzerland game and after the World Cup debacle and I refuse to stoop that low,for the record yesterday I went 22.30/22.42-45.12.6 today I went 22.55/23.46-46.41.6.
Over 6 miles and w/ getting my blood drawn let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: