Friday, June 10, 2011

Survey Says

Hgb-14.0
Fe Total 66(40-175 nl)
Iron Binding 364(250-450 nl)
Ferritin 22 (20-380 nl)

So there are the results of my recent blood test,a big shout out to my bud Seano for setting that up and pushing it through so quickly,proving that old adage in life to be true"it's not what you know,it's who you know"
My ferritin level could be a little higher,I think some Vitamin B12 will help w/ that but other than that my current dip in form points to over training,something I've never experienced in 35 years of running and why it had to happen now is beyond me,but hey life goes on,right now I have to make the most of a bad situation and go from there.
4 weeks till Worlds,7 weeks to Nationals all I can do is try and prepare myself as best I can and hope for the best.
Let the floodgates open!!!

No comments: