Friday, September 9, 2011

Miracle Day

No,not a reference to the fact it didn't actually rain today!
Ever since Captain Jack Harkness was first introduced to "Doctor Who" viewers in 05 which lead to a spin off series "Torchwood"I've been an avid fan and doubt I've missed an episode in all four seasons,tonite sees the conclusion of season four "Miracle Day" in my humble opinion the best season to date.
I was a tad concerned when an"American"version of the show was first mentioned as most US versions of British shows sink like a stone w/ the exception on "The Office" however since July 8th I've been riveted to my seat each Friday nite as the 4th season crossed the Atlantic from Torchwoods native Cardiff in Wales and set up camp here in the states,how tonites finale plays out is anyones guess, this season has had more twists than a contortionists convention and I hope a 5th season is on the cards for next year or at least 2013.

Due to being rained out on Tuesday I had to run this evening to keep my weekly target of 50 miles alive a nice easy 6 miler along CCP keeping in mind tomorrow I'm back on the track for 3x2mile repeats and looking to atone for last week.
If it's Friday that means it's Liver and Bacon for dinner,ever since Worlds and the issue of low iron I've been looking to increase my iron levels M45 800m winner Michael Sheraer jokingly said I needed to start eating Liver and Bacon to correct that and so for the past few weeks each Friday I've made variations on that dish,boiled potatos,mashed potatos,au gratin potatos it seems to be doing the trick,so Liver and Bacon it is while I catch the Diamond League final part one from Zurich and then "Torchwood"

No comments: