Monday, September 19, 2011

Ten

"I see the world,feel the chill which way to go windowsill
I see the words on a rocking horse of time,I see the birds in the rain
Oh dear dad can you see me now,I am myself like you somehow
I'll ride the wave where it takes me,I'll hold the pain release me"


Release-Pearl Jam


I had to check my running log to see when was the last time I ran an extended out and back 10 miler along Cobbs Creek Parkway......April 28th,hence the Pearl Jam cover of their debut cd "Ten"...see there is a method to my madness!!
I haven't listened to "Ten" for an age,I'd like to download it on my ipod,only problem is I'm almost maxed out of room on my 16 GB ipod so to put in on there something has to go,sad but true but 16GB is not enough room hence looking at a 30 GB if I get that and I run out of room then there's no hope for me!!!

So today saw the kick off of phase two of my Fall training,it's still 50 miles a week but after a six week hiatus of races I'm now looking at seven races in ten weeks beginning w/ Saturdays 5th Avenue Mile.
Obviously the key this week will be taking it easy and avoiding illness and injury,the 10 miler this evening was ran at a comfortable pace and I'll be looking for more of the same tomorrow,Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments: