Monday, September 12, 2011

Blood,Sweat And Fears

Another trip to the blood lab today,this is the third time in four months I've had blood drawn it'll be interesting to see what my doctor has to say when I go to see him in 10 days time.
One plus of a trip to the blood lab was a day off work,a lie in and a chance to run at 12.30pm an easy 8 miler and an afternoon w/ my feet up on the recliner going through my backlog of "Doc Martin" episodes,5 down,2 to go.

Two concerns on my run, a tree that fell in Cobbs Creek Park on Thursday is still lying across the path,I had hoped by know the Fairmount Park Commission would've removed it,granted Thursday,Friday and today were easy runs but tomorrow is my hard run and frankly I don't feel like vaulting over it,granted it is cross country season but my cross country season doesn't begin till October 8th!!

My other concern is what feels like a huge blister on the ball of my right foot,this thing is about the size of two quarters,I did drain a lot of the fluid off of it but obviously it still feels a little tender,it's something I need to keep an eye on period much less in my final week of phase one of my fall training

No comments: