Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kickin It Olde Skool


After a lackluster week last week I was eager to put all of that behind me and get back to a more workman like week this week.
I kicked off the week w/ an easy 4 miler around trusty Clark Park managing to get the run in b4 the rains came to dampen an already grey and overcast day,I get the impression there's going to be a lot of that this week....yea!!!

Couldn't resist digging out the photo of the old Nike Athletics West running vest,back in the mid 80's there was nothing I wanted more,infact I sent off for one when I was still living in London but I think they were either out of stock or didn't have my size,I could trawl through Ebay to look for one but frankly last year when I was looking for a Kenya running vest and they wanted $100 that was enough to put me off the idea.

No comments: