Friday, May 25, 2012

An Oldie,But A Goldie



The keen eyed amongst you will have noticed a lack of work bashing on Kevinrunningfree of late.....that was until today......let the bloodletting begin!!!!
W/ a holiday weekend on tap and almost every department upping the volume of their orders to keep them sweet through Tuesday the last thing I needed was not one but BOTH the delivery people on the loading dock being given days off.....that really puts the vision in Supervision in my opinion!!!!

A number of carefully worded emails by yours truly were sent to my boss b4 days end and the upshot is a LONG overdue sit down meeting between myself and Chris plus my boss and her boss is due sometime in the future,in the immortal words of Betty Davis"buckle up,it's going to be a bumpy ride"

Being uberagravated b4 a run is nothing new.....I've been here for coming up on 13 years so I'm used to it but when work effects my ability to run at the level I expect that's a double kick in the bollocks,yesterdays tempo run was slower than last weeks 57.13/59.39 and while the heat and humidity played a factor{I can still see the tell tale signs today of being somewhat dehydrated}which resulted in a lack of knee lift and leg turn over during the run but it goes w/ the terrortory but what fried my lillywhite English/Irish arse was missing out on my 2pm tea,yogurt and fruit brake which probably didn't help my cause,but what's done is done it sucks to run subpar but as long as my next two scheduled repeats go well I can live w/ that.

So what does this all have to do w/ Ricky Waters?remember his less than steller debut for the Eagles when he ducked out of tackles as the Eagles were losing and his post game comments were"for who,for what" that's how I feel when work fucks me over..

No comments: