Monday, June 23, 2008

All Change

Obviously off of a Sunday race today was a recovery run,it felt strange not heading down to Franklin Field for my 6x600m on a Monday but that,s onething I,m gonna have to get used to for the next few weeks.
Next week and the following week I have Tuesday meets which means an easy three miler on the Monday,the following week I,ll be in Ireland so it,s July 21st and 28th b4 my schedule returns to the tried and tested Mon,Wed,Fri rotation............just in time for Nationals!!!!.
I enjoyed this evening 5 miler after a long weekend it was nice to have an easy run tonite b4 amping things up again tomorrow w/ a visit to "The Death Zone"6x600m @1.45 per repeat.
Neil has offered to join me again,the last time we did 6x600s I went 5/6 in my 1.45 and under quest I look forward to hopefully going one better tomorrow.

No comments: