Monday, June 30, 2008

Still The Best Part Of My Day

There was a time not so long ago that a bad day at work would be instantly dealt w/ by a run home,that was b4 I got serious about track and running on the roads became a thing of the past,these days I have to temper my temper till I get home than it,s off to Franklin Field or Clark Park,tonite I had to wait a little longer as I had post work chores that needed my instant attention b4 I got home, into my running gear and cranked out a training run.
It almost felt a shame that as tomorrow,s a race this evening was only an easy 3 miler,I could,ve used a 5 miler to blow off some of the angst and anger today had placed squarely upon my shoulders but I,ll be sure to save something for roughly 6.30pm when the gun goes off tomorrow nite for the mile,I,m hoping to run a fast time time,based on recent 1,500m times a 4.30 is not out of the question,I,ll seed myself at 4.35 and hope that conditions and compitition will afford me a decent crack at a fast mile time.
Chances are it,ll be late when I return from Plymouth Whitemarsh tomorrow nite so a blog entry is pushing it but if the stars align and I get a brisk mile time under my belt I may say what the hell and burn the midnite oil to blog it,stay tuned to see how it plays out.

No comments: