Friday, October 3, 2008

Eight Is Never Enough

In the immortal words of Marv Albert"YES"I scored Oasis tix this morning for their Camden show Dec 19th an early xmas gift from Liam and Noel Gallagher.
This will be my 9th Oasis gig in 12 years,should,ve been my 10th but for their Philly show on the "Heathen Chemistry" tour in 02 getting cancelled due to an accident suffered by Noel in Indianapolis.
W/ my ipod in hand and Oasis playing I shuffled off to Clark Park this evening to crank out an easy 5 miler blissfully unaware that "Charlie Dibble" was not best pleased w/ my pacing last nite,I never got that email,by all accounts I got a right royal bollocking for my lack of pacing which is fair enough,GP and I talked about it this evening,I,m man enough to admit I got it horribly wrong last nite,I,ll take whatever criticism comes my way for that performance and try and do better next time out.
W/ my schedule as it is it may be Oct 30th b4 I get another crack at 2x1,000m but I,m ok w/ that for now I need to focus on tomorrows 4x1mile repeats,and hope to clock if not 4 sub 5 min miles,close to it.............I don,t want another bollocking from "Dibble".

No comments: