Thursday, October 9, 2008

Old Pagans Never Mellow

When I began spouting Paganisms at the end of the end of yesterdays blog I was refereing to my running..............or so I thought,the savage in savage celtic black hearted pagan rose to the fore today,maybe some residual anger from the other day,maybe smarting from the difference of opinions GP and I shared from last nites repeats,either way,I was way more vocal in my displeasure of things today than I have been for a while....and it,s also been a while since I,ve thrown anything at work,today the dock plate got thrown off the dock following an hour of biblical meyhem that had me bewitched,bothered and bewildered.
As for my run,an easy 5 mile recovery run the tonic after a day from hell plus an easy run after last nites hard work 4/4 sub 5 min mile repeats.
As for GP and I, we saw things differently after last nite and that,s ok,we don,t have to agree on everything we shared a healthy exchange of opinions and moved on,I,m still his athlete,he,s still my coach,life goes on.
An easy 5 mile run manana,hopefully a quieter day at work.....and no thrown dock plates

No comments: