Friday, April 24, 2009

Waiting For Tomorrow

Given my late nite I was kind of glad to only have to run three miles this evening.
"Dib" had convinced me earlier in the week that three miles was enough the day b4 Penn,I was planning my usual five miler but ever the coach "Dib" sold me on three miles citing the logic that "I'm sure Michael Johnson didn't run five miles the day b4 the Olympic 400m final"....even I the poster child for kissing the Blarney Stone had no come back for that......so three miles it was,"Dib" also suggested having dinner,putting my feet up and watch ''Wheel Of Fortune'',I drew the line at ''Wheel Of Fortune''.
So tomorrow,my 4th Masters 4x400m relay at Penn,it's still a thrill and hopefully I can help the team lower our 2007 Club record of 3.42.90.period,a pr on top of that would be the icing on the cake,and if it's the Penn Relays it'll be a Funnel Cake.

No comments: