Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easy Miles Early Nite

It's been a while since I called it a day at 8pm and naffed off to bed but yesterday was one such day.
Having held the fort down at work all day on yet another solo mission I got home got changed and headed out along Cobbs Creek for an easy out and back 6 miler.
Post run "Dib" and I discussed tonites workout an easy 4x150m b4 I made a gargantuan bowl of Chicken and Rice and promptly fell asleep in the recliner infront of the tv,I didn't need to be hit over the head repeatedly to see the signs and promptly called it a nite by 8.10pm.
It ended up being a much earlier nite than the one I toyed w/ on Tuesday as I wrestled w/ the idea of going upto Manhatten to catch the Iron Maiden movie "Flight 666".
Sadly said movie wasn't playing in Philly which would've made life soooooooo much easier and also it was only playing for one nite,granted it's coming coming out on dvd in June but I wanted to catch it on a big screen like I did w/ The Cure way back in 1992 when they released their live concert "Show"but it wasn't to be and besides I have another lateish nite on tap tonite albeit much closer to home w/ Distance Nite At Penn Relays, a few good friends of mine from CPTC are running in the OD 5,000m so I'll be there to lend my vocal support.

No comments: