Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Told You So

I tempted fate at the end of yesterdays blog entry suggesting a 60 min 10 miler this evening after 62 mins on Monday and 61 mins yesterday....tha dah!! 60 mins who da possum!!
B4 we go any further I doubt I'll be going after a 59 min time Friday given it's sandwiched in between hill repeats at Belmont tomorrow and the track on Saturday for 2x150/4x400/decathletes mile.

So yeah a return to Belmont hill repeats tomorrow,they were a staple in 06,07 and 08 but I sat them out last year as I felt they came too early into my recovery from my achilles injury.
W/ access to the track at Temple during the week becoming a crap shoot three weeks of Belmont hill repeats might be a great way to wind down my season beginning tomorrow w/ 5x Dark Road and Nursery Hill

No comments: