Thursday, September 9, 2010

Run To The Hills

"White man came across the sea,he brought us pain and misery he killed our tribes,he killed our creed he took our game for his own need
We fought him hard,we fought him well out on the plains we gave him hell,but many came too much for cree oh will we ever be set free?

Run To The Hills-Iron Maiden

It's almost two years since my last set of Belmont hill repeats but you wouldn't have known it this evening as I made a welcome return.
Running a section I'd never ran b4 along Dark Road and Nursery Hill I went:3.09.1-2.53.8.-3.01.1.-2.57.7.-2.48.9.
Given I wasn't sure of the exact route I followed Chuck on the first one b4 really going after the next 4,it would've been nice to have gotten #3 under 3.00 but hey.
It'll be interesting next week to go back to a tried and tested repeat 6x Parachute and see where this years repeats stack up w/ when I last did them in 08?

No comments: