Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome To Chav Central

"My mission drive,is to open up my eyes and I don't care who wants to stare these days
To realize,to be brought back down to size, the wicked lies and all the shite you say"

Mission Drive-Wonder Stuff

After a few rest days I was back out pounding the sidewalk this evening buoyed by Spurs beating FC Twente 4.1 in the Champions League
An easy 6 miler,no need to go hog wild now w/ Syracuse only 4 days away.

So as you may have gathered from the title and the Wonder Stuff lyrics it's all gone pear shaped again at work,oi vay just when I'd gotten used to having a lunch hour and reading a book out on the front lawn I'm having to pull double duty on the dock and be a receiver and deliver,I think it was 3.10pm b4 I sat down this afternoon....35 minutes b4 I leave for the day,I was so beat last nite I slept through half of "One Tree Hill" and ended up having to dvr "Life Unexpected" as I was asleep by 9pm.
Thankfully I only have one more day to deal w/ the latest round of Material Management bullshit,then they can pucker up and kiss my lillywhite Irish arse till Tuesday.

No comments: