Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mice,Men & Drowned Possums

The best laid plans of mice and men they say.....
I was scheduled to hit Belmont Plateau for hill repeats this evening,however nobody told the weather Gods and when I got off the el at 46th St it was lashing down w/ rain,I did an about turn and got back on the el and came home.
Now b4 I start taking heat for not running in the rain having stated in my blog more than once that I have no problem running in the rain,what I do have a problem w/ is walking 2,2.5 miles in the pouring rain to get to my run,given the hard rain that was coming down I'd have looked like a drowned possum long b4 I got to Belmont,hill repeats will have to "take a rain check"till next Thursday.

Glass half full I had some unexpected down time when I got home to work on my brothers current mix tape,"MIM" Macphisto's Ipod Mix,in a blog entry b4 weeks end I'll explain the whole mix tape matter and the "six degrees of separation " from St Elmo's Fire,Breakfast Club,Mix Tapes,Books,Nick Hornby and Ben Folds,believe me there's a link to all six!

No comments: