Monday, September 13, 2010

Woke Up This Morning

After spending most of the weekend laid up in bed{not as glamorous as it sounds,it wasn't a Dear Penthouse moment trust me!}I was happy to be not only up and about but also running today.
As I mentioned Friday this week I'm dropping down from 10 milers to 8 milers this week as I begin to taper for next Sundays 5th Avenue Mile and the following Sundays Masters Road Race 5K C'ships in Syracuse.

It struck me tonite we're almost half way through September already as the tell tale signs of fall keep reminding me summer is over,the NFL season kicked off yesterday,the new fall tv season kicks off tonite,I'm starting to notice leaves and tree branches on the ground along Cobbs Creek Parkway and w/ that cooler conditions to train in.

Hopefully the last of the rain that's blighted the men's final of the US Open has fallen and Nadal and Djokovic can finish up tonite even if it means having to dvr the season premier of Gossip Girl,I know it's a guilty pleasure,don't judge me!

No comments: