Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back By Popular Demand

Another glorious evening to run,I love running in September,I try to cherish these runs and try to treat each one as something special,it's possible through October conditions will still be favourable but you just know that winter is around the corner ergo cherishing the autumnal days of September.

54 mins for my 8 miler in keeping w/ the pace I've been clocking this week,54 on Monday,55 yesterday,tomorrow sees me back on the hills of Belmont Plateau for 6x Parachute,I'll have to check my 08 blog but I have a feeling I didn't do 6x Parachute in 08 so I may be looking at my first set of Parachutes since 07.

It's been a while since I committed a work WTF story to the blog but this one was TOO rich to pass up.
Mid morning I was asked by the ordering clerk if I was missing anything from the O&M delivery first thing, in the morningI'm a stickler for paying attention to detail and making sure packing slips and deliveries match up,so no I wasn't missing anything was my answer.....
Two hours later I was asked the same question by the same person again....and gave the same answer,case closed.....or so I thought!
Three hours later while in the storeroom the former ordering clerk and now second shift supervisor asked me the same question,and I gave him the same answer.......now for the hammer blow as he says"we have a bunch of stuff for University Of Pennsylvania Hospital".........
are you shittin' me???!!!
If it says University Of Pennsylvania Hospital then I'm reasonably sure that's where it belongs,sweet jesus,I've gotta do the working AND the thinking around here,give me a frickin' break!!!!

No comments: