Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Careful Vincent,You Might End Up Getting Popped!

Well the good news was I was able to run today,good news for me and good news for everyone else!
As far as the achilles is concerned I'll keep monitoring the situation,if I think I need to check in w/ Ira my foot doctor I've no problem doing so.
Easy 8 mile run this evening,I have 8's scheduled across the board through Friday providing everything is all ticketybo.

W/out going all TMI there's tension brewing in the house again and once again my cat Precious is the source of the issue,I've saved my real anger on the matter for my diary but the bottom line is we have a mole in the house who I lovingly refer to as "our man in Havana" as he loves running his mouth to the landlord,what goes around comes around "Havana"maybe you should check out "Tinker Tailor Solider Spy" to see what happens to spys and double agents,two words Bill Haydon!!!

I enjoyed the movie,I hadn't read the book or seen the tv version from the mid/late 70's when Alec Guinness played the role of George Smiley and truth be told had "my mate" Gary Oldman not had the lead role of George Smiley I may not have bothered to see it but I've been a huge Gary Oldman fan going all the way back to 1986 and his incredible role as Sid Vicious in "Sid and Nancy" and have seen most of his movies since.
Hard to believe he's never even been nominated for an Oscar given some of the roles he's had Sid Vicious in"Sid & Nancy" Lee Harvey Oswald in "JFK" Count Dracula in "Dracula" Norman Stansfield in "The Professional" and Ludwig Van Beethoven in "Immortal Beloved" to name five.
I for one will be anxious to see the Oscar Nominations in a few weeks time.

No comments: