Saturday, January 7, 2012

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Sex{Dwarf}

As is my won't after a five hour 80's dance nite at Sex Dwarf I took it easy w/ a 10 miler since this time around I had some leverage w/ my schedule.
After the New Years Eve bash at Sex Dwarf I had no choice but to run 12 miles to round out my week at 50 miles and trust me after dancing for 6 hours the last thing I needed was a 12 mile run but somehow I got through it....albeit rather slowly.

Fast forwarding 6 days and a second 80's nite at Sex Dwarf this time the regular first Friday of the month dance party I knew the prospect of a 12 miler b4 Sundays scheduled 4x1mile repeats was not what I wanted to do,had I've not had yesterday off work I may not've gotten my 12 miler in but since I did have the day off I was able to make that happen sometime you have to make your schedule work for you,this week w/ a race scheduled on Thursday and the prospect of Sex Dwarf the following nite there was a lot of juggling my schedule this week the bottom line is thus far I got a 10 miler and 8 miler on Monday and Tuesday, a total of 4 miles on Thursday,12 miles yesterday 10 today leaving 4x1mile repeats w/ a mile warm up and mile cool down.....50 miles cue Hannibal of The A Team"I love it when a plan comes together"

No comments: