Monday, January 9, 2012

Who Said The Art Of Conversation Is Dead?

Add getting my hearing checked to my list of "To Do" this year as I thought I was going deaf today.....turns out I was just getting the silent treatment for my co workers.....seems short term memory isn't what it used to be they both had Tuesday off and effectively got a 4 day weekend last weekend,I took Friday off after my race at The Armory to allow myself a three day weekend.......and bingo!! I'm the bad guy!!!!!whatever bitches!!!

On the subject of The Armory still no official results online from Thursday.....and yet the meet at Delaware yesterday has it results posted already......wtf!!!!!!
I'm beginning to get a tad miffed w/ The Armory don't get me wrong great track to run on however the recent Holiday meet not only charged $25 to enter but also charged $6 to watch if you weren't running,granted for $25 you could run as many events as you wanted but what about those of us who only want to run one race,$25???
Then they jacked up the price for the Thursday Nite Race series from $10 to $20,again they charged $6 to watch and again the clock wasn't running so the question begs to be asked where's all the money going if there isn't a running clock at the start/finish line????

I reluctantly but wisely sat out today,I awoke to a tender left achilles which is nothing new,it's not unusual(cue Tom Jones!!) to be a little tender,stiff and sore when I first wake up it goes w/ the territory but unlike the norm when the discomfort subsides and I get on w/ the day today even walking was bothersome so running was out of the equation.
As well as taking a day off I iced,stretched took anti inflammatory pills and hoped for the best,the last thing I need is a repeat of the 09 achilles injury that ruined my outdoor season.

No comments: