Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More Drama Queens Than Wisteria Lane

"They sew fish hooks under their collars got razors in their shoes "Go cat go'' is their battle cry world war three is starting to brew
Well the skinheads all use black jacks and they're looking mighty mean they've got chains wrapped around their fingers and their heads are shaven clean
There's a rumble in Brighton tonite ringside seats for the neighborhood fight there ain't a goddamn thing that the cops can do
There's a rumble in Brighton tonite"

Rumble In Brighton-Stray Cats


If Sundays run was brought to us by Lipton....cos it was Brisk then today's sponsor was TNT cos"They Know Drama"!!!!


As I eluded to last week there been some underlying tension in the house recently.....some of which spilled over the other nite,I'm not going into detail just yet but I will say I'm done w/ all the drama here and one drama queen in particular it is time to move on and put Wisteria Lane in the rear view mirror!


Oh and as if that wasn't enough to be dealing w/ I returned to work today to be informed that for the past 12 plus years I've been working an extra 15 minutes I shouldn't be working,all I can say it must've been a slow day in accounting when after almost 12 and a half years some jobsworth realized we were all working 15 mins more a day,an hour and a quarter a week and two and a half hours a pay period than our 7.5 a day 37.5 a week, 75 hours a fortnite,the upshot being I now get to leave work at 3pm not 3.15pm.


On the road by 4.05pm for my 10 miler,glorious conditions today sunny and 50 degrees hard to believe it's January,yesterdays rain removed the snow and ice from the ground to make conditions underfoot a lot easier,to put things in perspective my time for 10 miles today was the same as for 8 miles on Sunday,it speaks volumes for better conditions underfoot,another 10 miler on tap tomorrow.






No comments: